The Eclipse Shade Umbrella Is Another Of Our Very Modern Outdoor Shade Umbrellas.
The eclipse outdoor umbrella is the ideal solution for anyone wanting to have sun protection in areas such as pools, decking areas and is perfectly designed so as to avoid rust for those in coastal locations.
Great For Residential Outdoor Areas
The umbrella has three positions to maximise sun protection, which are fold back, tilt and rotate 360 degrees.
The Eclipse Umbrella also has a unique integrated ‘Easy Action’ rotational winding handle and lock which is removable.
Easy storage with one piece to remove for seasonal storage.
These umbrellas come in two sizes being a 3 metre and 4 metre octagonal umbrella.
A Marine Grade Frame
The umbrella frame has been made using marine grade, 20 micron extruded anodized aluminium with the shape and strength of a yacht mast.
This umbrella also boasts propriety oval-shaped arms, exclusively designed connectors and central hubs as well as an innovative external winder mechanism with internal treated galvanized cables. The handle is removable.
The Eclipse pool-side umbrella is very easily fitted to any concrete or wooden decking with the internal spigot supplied.
(There is an optional in-ground steel fitting supplied for concrete fixture)
Wind Rating: Moderate Winds Only
Canopy Standard Colours : Tan, Natural Off White, Slate, Smoked Tweed and black.
Canopy Non Standard Colours: White, Yellow, Pacific Blue, Crimson Red, Forest Green, Sailors Navy, Burgundy and Chocolate. Cost Extra $200 with 3-4 weeks lead time.
This umbrella is not Australia made and has been imported however it still boosts a solid 5 year manufacturers guarantee protecting you from any material breakdown or stitching.
- Proprietary Du Pont Glass Fitted, UV Resistant Resin Components
- Highest Marine Grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Unique Nautical Grade ‘Buttons’ That Hold Canopy To Arms
- Latest 2011 Design Techniques Gained From 15 years Experience
- Weight = 43 Kilos, Boxed = 55 Kilos
- 3.0 Metre Square (includes mounting spigot)
- 3.5 Metre Octagonal (includes mounting spigot)
- 4.0 Metre Octagonal (includes mounting spigot)
Optional Extras Available
- Cover Bag for ‘Eclipse’ Umbrellas with heavy duty zipper- Tan, Black, Smoked Tweed, Slate. $195
- Extra mounting Base Plate – Round 215mm with 8 holes drilled. $75
- Heavy Duty galvanized in ground steel fitting for poured concrete: $110
With this designer umbrellas 360 degree rotation and the ability to tilt, it is great for protecting you from the hash afternoon sun.
For all pricing and general inquiries regarding this umbrella range please use the form below.
Delivery in 7 to 12 days Australia wide. Perfectly packed and boxed to you – Fully assembled. Simply unpack and install the umbrella.
Please contact David or Christine Shaw from Shadekits-Cooloola on Mobile: 0438 197 835 (6 days) for a free quote or for any other inquiries you might have regarding our Large Outdoor Eclipse Umbrella Range.
ABN: 17 702 537 919
David & Christine Shaw – Proprietor
Mobile: 0438 197 835
95 Sovereign Drive
Tamaree, QLD 4570